February 25, 2010

My emotions (text)



If I'm feeling depressed, I'll sing.
If I feel sad, I'll laugh.
If I feel sick, I'll work harder.
If I'm afraid, I'll step forward.
If I feel inferior, I'll dress with new clothes.
If I feel insecure, I'll speak louder.
If I feel poor, I'll think of wealth to come.
If I feel incompetent, I'll recall past successes.
If I feel insignificant, I'll remember my goals.
If I feel all-powerful, I'll try to stop the wind.
If I become wealthy, I'll recall a starving mouth.
If I feel excessively proud, I'll recall a moment of weakness.
If I go through moments of greatness, I'll recall moments of embarrassment.
If excessive confidence takes me over, I'll recall my failures.
Today, I'll be master of my emotions. 

The original text isn't mine (I just translated it), but liked it enough to share it. As usual, take what works for you, leave out the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment