February 8, 2010

What is this? -READ!!!




my soul

my heart








 my mind











This blog is all about my vision of the world and what I feel: My colors. 


You'll find posts about everything and anything - mostly poems, which are mostly for a He :) - but, in general, whatever crosses my mind. 


Almost everything is in English, even though Spanish is my first language and I'm in love with it. 

The first reason for this is the most obvious: readers. It doesn't matter what language you speak, chances are you'll also know at least some English. Also, many of my friends are non-Spanish speakers.

Second, I'm professionally bound to the language. I must learn and practice it. 

And lastly, but perhaps more importantly, for some odd reason it is way easier for me to share what I feel in English. There's something about exteriorizing yourself in a foreign language... It sounds more romantic to you, it favors denial -in a sense- and it certainly helps you to think twice about what you want to say and how to do it.

Not easy but I happen to be addicted to thinking and challenges... among other things.


Welcome to a piece of my world. I hope you enjoy it :)


V


*A few of the pictures published here are my own. Fantasy Art pictures are not. If one of them is yours and you want me to remove it, just write me.








2 comments:

  1. I like your every post.
    I would like to know your personality type..
    I relate so much to what you write and how you see I guess..
    Its nice.
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maria :)

    I am what some call an "outgoing introvert."
    I'm not shy at all and I can, in fact, be very outgoing on certain occasions but I'll always walk away sooner than later (and probably quietly) for I prefer to be alone.
    People annoy me in a frightening speed :)

    It's great to know you relate to what I write. I wish I could know about you too... Tried to access your profile but couldn't.

    Let me know if there's another way.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete