May 12, 2010

empathic




I can feel You. When you laugh, when you cry inside... 
It's so pleasant, It's so painful

I feel them all. It is why I sometimes prefer to be alone
See, it just comes to me. I'm helpless before so many sensations, 
left to learn which are theirs and which my own
I'm too often overwhelmed. It becomes hard to speak

When I take someone in, those I pick, very carefully indeed, 
it's because they are songs: Harmony of Chaos singing to my soul

They aren't a few. So many wonderful creatures have this planet
Yet, the one closer is he who rocks me stronger, inspiring all my words

Your Voice, so easy to identify; your feelings come to me in gales of pleasure and joy and pain and anger and passion, 
and make me want to dance
Amidst the chaos, You are the one who owns my heart




                    

No comments:

Post a Comment