September 9, 2010

i want it all





all I want is You

I close my eyes and see your ghost

even when I kiss them, 


I close my eyes to dream~ Because

it is You trespassing my eyelids~ Because

it is You taking me beyond

I wish you'd drag me to your abyss and kiss me til I burn

~~
...how does it feel? 

How does it feel to be a goddamn King in a forbidden realm?



what I want is the grip of Your hands 


long fingers, like snakes, wanting to devour me

wanting to creep along my body-scratch it-hurt it...

...inflict the sweetest pain a woman could ever feel

I want your guns
your precious monsters
I want your darkness
your anger
your coldness
your sweetness
your fucking dont's...

I want it all 


                

9 comments:

  1. This starts of gently then twists into deep passion - nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it feel to be a goddamn King in a forbidden realm?

    that is a great statement...when i was younger i so wanted someone, i worshipped them and they just played me..great write and thanks for sharing with OSW...pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the more love-honest poems I've read in a while. Effective work, imagery, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A moving, honest piece. Enjoyed reading your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. & THAT is why im in Love with You my Valerie!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all of your comments. You don't know just how inspiring they are to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lalicat

    All I want is you...
    Perfect.. I enjoyed it...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. on my father's birth day.

    ReplyDelete