September 9, 2010

heaven in hell





So I’m that borderline between heaven and hell...

It scares you that I dare
to write you out and cut the fragile thread that keeps you sane

There's no greater abyss than that which separates your thoughts from your words~
you speak because you know-I know what you are thinking when you hush

But I can feel the goosebumps raising in your skin when you hear my voice 
across the silence of distance

But there’s your sight running away at night
much too scared of seeing me in the stars~

and there’s the cornered chaos of your mind foretelling you a storm
yet craving for its twist~

and there’s your body forever enslaved by my whims

In Your Nightmares, I’m Your Dream

              

1 comment:

  1. stunning imagery..
    well penned poetry.
    Thanks for the inspirations...

    signed in to follow you,
    welcome following us back and link your poems to potluck week 12.
    Happy Monday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete